Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. We build long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of our ideas.
On July 3, 2017, Atkins was acquired by SNC-Lavalin. Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global, fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. The combined entity of Atkins and SNC-Lavalin has created one of the largest global engineering and project management consultancies with approximately 50,000 employees and operating across 50 countries.
For more information, visit www.atkinsglobal.com.
- Responsible for an effective and efficiency office administration services including facilities management, procurement of office supplies/services, records management, premises and equipment repair & maintenance, access control, office renovation, etc
- Source, negotiate, maintain the service agreements with providers and monitor the quality and delivery of their services.
- Arranging business travel, corporate hotels, service apartments and staff quarters.
- Support Regional Administration Head to handle office lease administration and lease reviews.
- Prepare and consolidate monthly office administrative reports
- Organize staff events, e.g. Christmas Party
- Supervise a small team of admin staff
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned
- Tertiary education in Business Administration or related discipline.
- Minimum 6 years experiences in office administration with at least 2 years’ supervisory experience gained in multinational organizations or sizable companies.
- Can work independently in a dynamic environment and quickly adaptable to changes.
- A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Resourceful, highly organized and detail minded
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to work with people of all cultures and backgrounds
- Proficient in MS Office and knowledge of AutoCAD will be an added value
You can also send your applications directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Latest Articles