This vacancy has now expired... why not:
• 12 years of education, GCE ‘O’ Level, or HND in Technology; a recognized degree in Technology/Engineering, Chemical, Mechanical, Process and/or Electrical is preferred.
• Formal Assessor Qualifications. Preferably OPITO, NVQ, TAA, TAE, SQA or equivalent.
• Formal Train the Trainer qualifications or equivalent desirable.
• Internal Verification qualifications or equivalent desirable.
Knowledge, Experience, /Skills
• 10 years’ experience in refining Operations, process plant pre-commissioning/commissioning with an engineering qualification in any discipline or equal experience with a lower qualification; knowledge of process/equipment maintenance.
• 5 years’ experience in developing Operating & Maintenance procedures or similar documents
• Possess ability to act as Competency Assessor to multinational workforce
• Proficient user of Microsoft and other related software and applications more so on database software development packages
• Ability to interpret engineering drawings and manuals e.g. P & IDs, PFDs, Isometrics,
• Single Line Diagrams, plot plans and vendor manuals
• Good command of English language both written and verbal
• Can produce technically accurate, complete and ‘easy to understand’ documents
• Strong personal, interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity are required and there is a need to be able to adapt to rapid changes in pace and scope as operational and project activities dictate.
• Previous experience of working in the UAE/Middle East/Africa/Asia is essential as is experience of working in a multi discipline, multi-national team.
A Chartered Engineer or equivalent, preferable.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs