This vacancy has now expired... why not:
• 12 years of education, GCE ‘O’ Level, or HND in Technology; a recognized degree in Technology/Engineering, Chemical, Mechanical, Process and/or Electrical is preferred.
• Formal Assessor Qualifications. Preferably OPITO, NVQ, TAA, TAE, SQA or equivalent.
• Formal Train the Trainer qualifications or equivalent desirable.
• Internal Verification qualifications or equivalent desirable.
Knowledge, Experience, /Skills
• 10 years’ experience in refining Operations, process plant pre-commissioning/commissioning with an engineering qualification in any discipline or equal experience with a lower qualification; knowledge of process/equipment maintenance.
• 5 years’ experience in developing Operating & Maintenance procedures or similar documents
• Possess ability to act as Competency Assessor to multinational workforce
• Proficient user of Microsoft and other related software and applications more so on database software development packages
• Ability to interpret engineering drawings and manuals e.g. P & IDs, PFDs, Isometrics,
• Single Line Diagrams, plot plans and vendor manuals
• Good command of English language both written and verbal
• Can produce technically accurate, complete and ‘easy to understand’ documents
• Strong personal, interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity are required and there is a need to be able to adapt to rapid changes in pace and scope as operational and project activities dictate.
• Previous experience of working in the UAE/Middle East/Africa/Asia is essential as is experience of working in a multi discipline, multi-national team.
A Chartered Engineer or equivalent, preferable.