Operations Research Intern
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
SNC-Lavalin’s Atkins business is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. SNC-Lavalin’s Atkins business has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years.
SNC-Lavalin’s Atkins business was ranked as the world’s 3rd largest global design firm by ENR in 2018 with nearly 55,000 employees worldwide. We have the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
Atkins Nuclear Solutions US is currently seeking an Operations Research Intern to join the nuclear team in Richland, WA.
- Works within the Operations Research team in Engineering and Technology to perform a broad range of duties including assisting in the development of simulation models, input/output files and analysis of model results data.
- Assist in preparing input/output files and inputing data.
- Assist in preparation of reports, graphs, assembling and compiling documentation.
- Performs Operations Research tasks under supervision.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must work well in a team environment
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Must be a high school graduate and enrolled in a bachelor’s program pursing a Mathematics degree or related
- Office experience preferred
Atkins offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do. Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please view Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy.
Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.