Operations Support Specialist
Operations Support Specialist
Why join us?
Our Oregon Team is growing! If you want to be a part of a successful global organization and have an interest in growing your career in an exciting field, we would like to speak with you! The Operations Support Specialist is responsible for providing support to the Section Lead through information accumulation, data entry, analysis and problem-solving for work planning and control. This is a full time internal positions with Faithful+Gould with robust benefits. This position is located at our client site in Hillsboro, OR and requires daily commute.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project controls and consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with several high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the Fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Process purchase orders and change requests in SAP following standard operating procedures
- Provide status updates for change order requests by creating or updating reports within Excel
- Work with project controls, project management, finance and operations personnel to expedite and trace purchase and change order status
- Assist in the review of change orders in accordance with the client’s approval process
- Assist in the review and monitoring of invoices for the project
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of a change order log
- Assist in the review of contractor closeout documents
- Ability to facilitate and manage data inputs and changes across multiple projects under strict deadlines
- Help organize financial meetings to review change order status
- Prepare cost reconciliation between two or more estimates and explains variance cost drivers.
- Act as a liaison between the client and trade contractors
What will you contribute?
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Construction, Quantity Surveying or related field
- or High School Diploma plus 2 years equivalent experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills preferred
- Well-organized, self-motivated and ability to work with other department members as a team.
- Experience as a Cost Analyst w/ use of work breakdown structure and cost codes is a plus
- Must understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Windows OS, Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be an independent, reliable and precise with strong work ethics
What we offer at Faithful+Gould:
At Faithful+Gould, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits that include:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Generous time-off benefits
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
- Career development opportunities through our corporate university
- Highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
- Valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and commuter reimbursement account
If you think that a career with our team could match your profile, submit your application online now!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould, an ATKINS company, is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view Atkins https://careers.snclavalin.com/equal-opportunities-statement
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who is not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs