Our Santa Clara team is growing! This role creates schedules for specific disciplines relating to large capital construction projects and provides ad hoc business support to senior team members. Candidate with a background in hi-tech manufacturing or pharmaceuticals is preferred as well as a background on electrical systems. *We will cover relocation for the exceptional candidate! *
This position is located at our client site in Santa Clara, CA and requires daily commute.
Faithful+Gould, a member of the SNCLavalin Group, is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA.
• Reviewing scope
• Integration (alignment of data)
• Monitor and report schedule deliverables
• Come up with solutions on what parts changes and make sense
• How it affects the bigger picture not just that specific project as well as cost sense
• Provide customer view of boundary conditions
• Identify items that don’t look reasonable
• Present communicate and present to multiple stakeholders
• Need to be proactive and walk around
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Quantity Surveying or related experience
• two years of P6 experience
• large capital construction projects experience
• must be able to understand float and how to tie scope
• Candidate with a background in hi-tech manufacturing or pharmaceuticals is preferred as well as a background on electrical systems preferred
• Must be highly articulate, have clear and analytical approach to problem solving, and strong decision-making abilities.
• Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Microsoft Office Suite.
• Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
• competitive salary
• broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• generous timeoff benefits
• 401 (k) with employer match
• flexible work schedules dependent upon approval because of assignment demands
• career development opportunities through our corporate university
• highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
• valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view statement
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.