Personnel Security Coordinator
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. Atkins has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years.
Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
Atkins Nuclear is currently seeking a Personnel Security Coordinator to join the nuclear team in Oak Ridge, TN.
- Ensures the implementation of policies, standards, procedures and DOE Orders pertinent to the security infraction program.
- Conducts initial and comprehensive security briefings.
- Conducts Security Termination Debriefings.
- Coordinates, in accordance with the ORNL Site Badge Office, to complete the pre-badging process as a Personnel Access System inputter and organizational approver.
- Performs self-assessments on personnel security procedures and compliance.
- Maintains the personnel security database.
- Serves as the Human Reliability Program (HRP) Coordinator working with the HRP management official, DOE HRP officials, subcontractors providing HRP services, and others, to implement and process all functions related to HRP including coordinating for initial and random drug testing.
- Serves as the Security Awareness Coordinator developing, maintaining, administering, and providing security awareness briefings and debriefings to applicable personnel.
- Maintains liaison with and advises the Personnel Security Manager of pertinent security infraction issues.
- Assists the Personnel Security Manager with determination of issuing security infractions of non-compliance with safeguards and security requirements.
- Assists Personnel Security Manager with completing Commitment Tracking System issues.
- Supports the execution of Integrated Safety Management System (ISMS) guiding principles and core functions and the Isotek Safety Culture.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication, verbal and written skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Baccalaureate in a security-related field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Safeguards and Security field preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year nuclear program experience preferred.
Atkins offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do. Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please view Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy.
Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to Atkins, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Atkins will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters, headhunters, contract recruiters, search firms or employment agencies. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate, Atkins explicitly reserves the right to recruit and hire those candidate(s) at its discretion, and without any financial obligation whatsoever to the recruiter or agency. Any such unsolicited resume or candidate contact information, including those submitted directly to Atkins hiring managers or any other employee, shall become the property of Atkins upon receipt.
Our Latest Articles