This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Why join us?
Planning Lead functions include advanced planning, scheduling, progress measurement, change management and analysis that may involve a major project or several smaller projects using the Critical Path Method (CPM) in Primavera.
A thorough understanding of policies, methods, tools and procedures that includes advanced Planning and Scheduling techniques, Risk Analysis, Risk Management, and support of project objectives.
Provide expertise and best practice implementation in the work place with regard to the planning and scheduling discipline.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Assist the Project Management Team in preparation of client, project and corporate reports including but not limited to scheduling updates and analysis, progress reporting, change management and various planning reports for management
- Provide analysis and reporting for special and/or specific planning & scheduling issues
- Work directly with the project manager and project team members to identify and resolve problems in the area of planning & scheduling
- Interfaces with project shareholders including, but not limited to clients, executive management, the project management team and project team, partners, contractors & subcontractors, vendors and suppliers
- Reviews and ensures communication of project related information to ensure project objectives will be executed in a timely manner
- Implements and maintains compliance of quality system requirements relative to responsibilities
- Lead or support schedule planning meetings.
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor in Engineering or Construction Management preferred
- 5+ years of experience in oil & gas preferred
- Proficiency in project, planning & scheduling, project reporting and progress measurement systems
- Knowledge and expertise of industry best practice application for the discipline
- Implement and maintain compliance of quality requirements relative to responsibilities
- Strong knowledge and expertise in standard industry planning and scheduling tools
- MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Proficient with Primavera P6
What we offer at SNC-Lavalin:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Flexible benefits
- Defined contribution pension plan in which SNC-Lavalin contributes
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 3 weeks of vacation time
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as "SNC-Lavalin") are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com