This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Faithful+Gould is one of the world’s leading project and cost management consultancies operating at the forefront of the property, transport and industry sectors. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and progression of our staff, we’re dedicated to providing high quality professional services with cutting-edge expertise. Join us and you’ll benefit from a development programme designed to ensure your career objectives are met in full.
Our Planning and Project Controls team is expanding around the UK, with many exciting opportunities across Transportation, Nuclear and utilities, there has never been a better time to join.
To join us you’ll need/have:
- A recognised diploma or degree or be qualified by experience.
- Significant experience in all aspects of planning and scheduling Including but not limited to:
· Work Breakdown structure creation
· Preparation and update of logic linked programme
· Baseline management
· Critical path analysis
· Preparation of periodic reports
- An understanding of Risk management and change management
- Experience or knowledge of resource loading programmes, progress measurement, earned value analysis, completion forecasting and status reporting
- Experience of utilities or large Infrastructure projects including rail, aviation and highways
- A flexible approach to be office or site based according to the needs of the business and client
- Effective client interface skills and experience with the ability to offer both strategic and project advice.
- Good report writing and presentation skills.
- Good IT skills and the ability operate professional planning tools such as Primavera P6
- Excellent communication skills
The right person:
To do well in this role you’ll need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- A confident and professional manner, coupled with excellent communication skills, with clients and colleagues alike, to ensure clarity in all situations and to effectively influence.
- An analytical thinker, you’ll also be able to show initiative and examples of creativity.
- Self-motivated and able to work well on your own initiative.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise.
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships across the wider teams.
- Ability to work well under pressure and proven ability to deliver to deadlines.
Faithful+Gould offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, well-being, financial and lifestyle choices. All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://www.yourrewardatkins.com
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Faithful+Gould, part of the SNC Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.