This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Faithful+Gould is an international company with great strength and a culture of progression. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and assessment of our staff, we’re dedicated to providing cutting-edge expertise. Join us and you’ll benefit from a development programme across our Infrastructure Portfolio designed to ensure your career objectives are met in full.
We are looking for PMO Consultants to support project teams and post Covid 19 restrictions, based in our offices in London.
We are looking for PMO positions available within Faithful+Gould as part of the continued growth of our PMO Service. The roles are suitable for candidates who have a PMO, project support or coordination background in a Programme and Project Management environment.
You will be given significant responsibility for client-facing work from day one. All of our Consultants are expected to have regular interactions with clients and to support senior colleagues in delivering specific project outputs.
Consultants are also expected to make a contribution to business development. This may include being part of a bid team as well as developing new business propositions for existing clients or researching potential new markets.
You will be representing Faithful+Gould to our clients, so it is key that our values and ways of working are demonstrated within the role:
- Teamwork – Ability to work cooperatively with others and provide help where required
- Communication – High emotional intelligence - listens and questions effectively, concise verbal and written communication skills and effective questioning/listening skills. Able to communicate with confidence at higher and lower levels
- Flexibility – Ability to adapt approach to individual situations and remain calm under pressure
- Willing to work flexible working week if required. Understand the needs and constraints of projects, and have the ability to flex around these constraints
- Customer Focus – Delivers a high level of customer service to our external and internal customers
- Achievement – Looks to exceed client aspirations and works to goals and manages obstacles. Energy, pride and determination in meeting targets and overcoming challenges
- Initiative – Ability to analyse data and situations, break down work into key tasks and activities
- Development – Wants to continually develop new skills and undertake personal training and CPD
- Ethics and integrity – uphold Faithful+Gould high professional standards at all times
- Advocacy – be an ambassador for our wider business at all times
- Collegiate – Manage client demands whilst contributing to the development of the P3M Services Practice
A working knowledge and demonstrable experience in all or some of the following areas:
- Problem identification, report writing, recommending actions and building relationships with immediate contacts
- Planning, monitoring and reporting
- Change control
- Issue and Risk management
- Document management
- Requirements management
- P6 experience would be highly desirable
- Working knowledge of financial processes and ability to report financial data would be advantageous
- Good understanding of structured frameworks & methodologies (e.g. PRINCE2, AGILE, MSP) would be beneficial
- Advanced Excel skills would be highly desirable
- Provide advice and assistance to support adherence to project processes, using influence to work with a range of stakeholders to agree appropriate actions
- Provide support and process advice at key client meetings
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities with a view to developing continuous improvement to the service
- Provide advice and guidance to the client in the appropriate use of PRINCE2
- Work effectively within a multi-team environment
- Planning lifecycle coordination and Schedule updates
- Financial management
- Risk and Issue lifecycle management and maintenance
- Stage Boundary facilitation
- Communications planning, delivery and maintenance
- Reporting and key management information assurance
Faithful+Gould offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, well-being, financial and lifestyle choices. All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://yourrewarduk.snclavalin.com/your-benefits
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Faithful+Gould, part of the SNC Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
Faithful+Gould recognise that there are many well qualified people who are looking to further their career, but who cannot commit to full time employment. We support flexible working arrangements and are interested to discuss how we can accommodate individual requirements.
Project, programme & cost management
Faithful+Gould are looking for Project Managers to join our growing Transportation and Infrastructure business. You will be part of a great team that puts strong emphasis on training development, prog
Project, programme & cost management
Faithful+Gould, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, in the UK & Europe, is an international company with great strength and a culture of progression and diversity. Placing a strong emphasis on the tra
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs