Principal Consultant - Asset Management
• Managing and delivering a variety of projects in the field of asset management
• Developing and maintaining professional relationships with clients to secure new, additional or repeat business
We’re looking to hear from candidates with a Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, or similar disciplines, and some of the following (depending on level of experience):
• Membership of a relevant professional institution or equivalent
• Achieved or working towards Chartered Membership status or equivalent
• Experience of working in asset management - either in an advisory role or in the delivery of maintenance activities
• Good knowledge of asset management and maintenance practices in the UK
• Understanding national asset management drivers as well as those of individual stakeholders
• Ability to work within a team
• Excellent report writing and communication skills
• Experience in the implementation of asset management systems and interpretation and analysis of results of such systems
• Working knowledge of ISO55000
• Experience and track record in contributing to the development of national guidance documents.
• Experience and understanding of asset modelling and management systems
Working at Atkins:
Our working environment and offices reflect our modern approach to asset management.
You’ll benefit from our promotion-from-within policy and enjoy an exceptional rewards and benefits package including forward-thinking flexible working options to ensure that working with us works for you.
In our experience, diverse teams provide the best mix of skills and experience needed to deliver what our customers want, so we’re committed to equal opportunities for everyone’s benefit.
Join us and you’ll be joining a business that places no limits on how far you can progress.
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Our Latest Articles