Principal Process Engineer
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. Atkins has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years.
Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
Atkins Oil & Gas is currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated self-starter to join our team as a Principal Process Engineer in Houston, TX.
- Provides technical guidance throughout the firm within chosen field of technical expertise.
- Serves as chief technical expert on significant projects which include his/her specialty, working under general administrative direction.
- Monitors activity and developments within area of specialization and keeps executives informed of such.
- Participates in company efforts toward the recruitment, development and utilization of qualified personnel within their discipline.
- Upholds professional ethics and standards of conduct
- Work involves directing research and solving unprecedented technical problems of considerable scope and complexity, the solution of which may have a far-reaching impact on extensive technical activities of the firm.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in appropriate discipline. Ph.D. preferred.
- This level may be achieved by technical professionals with 20 years of experience since Bachelor's degree or 18 years since Master's.
- Typical incumbent has 20-25 years of experience
- Strong persuasive ability, technical writing and communications skills are required at this level, proven through such technical presentations, technical papers and/or participation in technical committees that will demonstrate an advanced state-of-the-art technical expertise
- Professional certification/registration may be required, depending on discipline.
Atkins offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do. Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please view Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy.
Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to Atkins, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Atkins will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters, headhunters, contract recruiters, search firms or employment agencies. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate, Atkins explicitly reserves the right to recruit and hire those candidate(s) at its discretion, and without any financial obligation whatsoever to the recruiter or agency. Any such unsolicited resume or candidate contact information, including those submitted directly to Atkins hiring managers or any other employee, shall become the property of Atkins upon receipt.