Faithful+Gould is one of the world’s leading project and cost management consultancies operating at the forefront of the infrastructure, property and manufacturing sectors. Dedicated to delivering high quality professional services with cutting-edge expertise to our clients, we place great emphasis on training, developing and progressing our staff; supporting them to build long and fulfilling careers.
We are currently looking for a Procurement Manager to support growth across our Infrastructure and Transportation programmes. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a business with a strong reputation for delivering high quality services withing complex environments.
Working with clients, you will use your skills – technical and others - to share your knowledge, expertise, and experience. You will work collaboratively with our clients and their supply chain partners to develop/deliver solutions to complex and dynamic problems.
- Degree qualified - within a construction or business related discipline
- MRICS, MCIPS or MCIOB or working towards one of these qualifications (or similar)
- Suitable experience on major programmes and complex projects including construction, engineering or manufacturing projects
- Experienced in procurement delivery – from setting strategy to tendering, and on to implementation
- Experience of working within the requirements of Public Sector regulations including the Public Contracts Regulations, Utility Regulations and/or Defence and Security Public Contracts Regulations
- Experience of working in a client focused environment - working closely with clients and other consultants
- Ability to devise and implement commercial policy and solutions to a wide range of clients and stakeholders.
- Ability to take personal responsibility in dealing with clients and stakeholders while striving to exceed their expectations
- Ability to manage personal workload and a significant portion of projects in cooperation with line manager
- Familiarity with a range of different complex delivery models
- Excellent document drafting and analysis skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Experience of NEC3/4 forms of contract (and procuring on the basis of the same)
- Experience in developing delivery and related contractual models
Experience in any of the following:
- Developing Commercial Governance Procedures, Processes and Systems
- eSourcing and/or eEvaluation Systems
- Category Management
- Developing Packaging/ Lotting Strategies
- Tender and Contract Documentation Production (including z clauses)
- Running Tender Processes – public and private sector
- Contract Negotiation
- Commercial Management
- Contract Management
- Early Market Engagement
- Risk and Opportunity Management
- Project financing
Candidates must be capable of running projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
Procurement as a profession and discipline is growing within F+G, as such experience in winning work would be beneficial
You should possess a willingness to continue to develop your career through our structured training programme.
Faithful+Gould develops individuals through a portfolio of training and development courses designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents. We provide a structured training scheme and endorse Continuous Professional Development Activities.
Rewards and Benefits:
Faithful+Gould offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, well-being, financial and lifestyle choices.
All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://yourrewarduk.snclavalin.com/
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not refer to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Faithful+Gould, part of the SNC Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
Faithful+Gould recognise that there are many well qualified people who are looking to further their career, but who cannot commit to full time employment. We support flexible working arrangements and are interested to discuss how we can accommodate individual requirements.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs