Faithful+Gould is one of the world’s leading project and cost management consultancies operating at the forefront of the infrastructure, property and industry sectors. Dedicated to delivering high quality professional services with cutting-edge expertise to our clients, we place great emphasis on training, developing and progressing our staff; supporting them to build long and fulfilling careers.
We are currently looking for a Procurement Manager to support growth across our Infrastructure programmes in London.
These are exciting opportunities to be part of a business with a strong reputation for delivering high quality services and a varied portfolio of clients and projects.
Working within integrated client teams, you will use your behavioural skills to share your knowledge/experience and work jointly with our clients and their other supply chain partners to develop/deliver solutions to some of the UK’s most complex project challenges.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree qualified - within a construction or business-related discipline.
- MRICS, MCIPS or MCIOB or working towards these qualifications.
- Suitable experience on major capital programmes and complex projects including construction, engineering or systems projects.
- Experienced in procurement delivery.
- Experience of working within the requirements of Public Sector regulations include the Public Contracts Regulations, Utility Regulations and/or Defence and Security Public Contracts Regulations.
- Experience of working in a client focused environment - working closely with clients and other consultants.
- Ability to implement commercial policy and advice to client teams.
- Ability to take personal responsibility in dealing with clients and stakeholders while striving to exceed their expectations.
- Ability to manage personal workload and a significant portion of projects in cooperation with line manager.
- Familiarity with a range of different complex delivery models.
- Excellent document drafting and analysis skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and influence skills.
- Experience in NEC3 forms of contract.
- Experience in any of the following:
- Developing Commercial Governance Procedures, Processes and Systems.
- eSourcing and/or eEvaluation Systems.
- Developing Packaging Strategies.
- Developing Contracting Strategies.
- Tender and Contract Documentation Production.
- Running Tender Processes.
- Contract Negotiation.
- Commercial Management.
- Contract Management.
- Early Market Engagement.
- Risk and Opportunity Management.
- Candidates must be capable of running projects from start to finish with minimal supervision and possess bid writing experience for assisting with submissions.
You should possess a willingness to continue to develop your career through our structured training programme. Faithful+Gould provides a portfolio of training and development courses designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents and also encourage Continuous Professional Development Activities.
Rewards and Benefits:
Faithful+Gould offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, wellbeing, financial and lifestyle choices. All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://yourrewarduk.snclavalin.com/
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Faithful+Gould recognise that there are many well qualified people who are looking to further their career, but who cannot commit to full time employment. We support flexible working arrangements and are interested to discuss how we can accommodate individual requirements.
Faithful+Gould,a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
Project, programme & cost management
Our supply chain comprises an extensive list of consultants in a wide range of disciplines. The importance of our supply chain has grown steadily in recent years in response to our client’s increasing
Project, programme & cost management
Are you ready to work on some of the most exciting and prestigious construction challenges in the UK? Join our collaborative team where everyone has a voice, and together we deliver excellence for peo
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs