Our company Faithful and Gould (www.fgould.com) is an integrated project and programme management consultancy. It supports clients with the management of their construction projects and programmes of varying types of projects, with offices across Asia, Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, Subcontinent and Australia.
Our office locations are complemented by those of our Parent group SNC Lavalin enabling us to draw on an international knowledge base in delivering the next project to our large and extensive client base.
In Faithful+Gould, we are providing more than just a job, we believe we can offer an exciting change of professional lifestyle and career development.
From our Singapore office we currently provide a range of project management services to International Corporations and Government entities including the following: Strategic Project Definition and Advisory Services; Client Representative Services; Due Diligence studies; Cost and Budget; Planning and Programme Management; Project Management; Move Management; Design Management; Procurement Management; Construction Management;
• 8 years relevant procurement, commercial and supply chain management within hospitality(Hotels & Resorts) sector environments
• High-end luxury residential, hospitality and/or retail (e.g. Palaces, Hotel, Residences) project experience within Singapore.
• Demonstrable knowledge and experience of forms of contract and their application to projects of this type
• Experience of working in a client focused environment - working closely with clients, colleagues and other consultants to build and maintain relationships
• Ability to implement commercial and procurement policy and advise client teams
• Ability to take personal responsibility in dealing with clients and stakeholders while striving to exceed their expectations
• Ability to manage personal workload and a significant portion of projects
• Experience leading the strategy development, procurement and delivery of projects
• Strong interpersonal skills and a good team player
• Suitable experience of major capital programmes and complex projects
• Excellent document drafting and analysis skills
• Knowledge of project management processes