Programme Data Analyst
Programme Data Analyst
Faithful+Gould is one of the world’s leading project and programme management consultancies operating at the forefront of the property and industry sectors. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and progression of our staff, we’re dedicated to providing high quality professional services with cutting-edge expertise to our clients.
To help realise our ambitious growth plans with our existing client base, Faithful+Gould is looking for an ambitious and respected Programme Analyst with strong and proven relevant programme delivery experience. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the programme management team in Edinburgh, and will work closely with the UK programme management community. You will play a key role in growing one of our strategic sectors and service streams.
Based in our Edinburgh office, you will contribute to the programme management business plan, work on key client accounts, drive innovation in our service delivery, and foster a collaborative working environment with the wider group.
- Work closely with the Programme leads to create reports, understand the data and create actions
- Automate processes around data handling, conversion and querying
- Design, develop and deliver data management solutions, including helping to development of new technology initiatives for the business
- Support the Programme Management lead in continually improving our service delivery toolkit and establishing best practice in data management
- Collaboration with other offices, service streams, sectors and the wider Faithful+Gould/SNC Lavalin business to provide combined and innovative solutions to improve our competitive advantage within the Programme and Portfolio sphere.
- Excellent knowledge of reporting tools including Power BI
- Confident use of Microsoft 365 and wider related software package, including Power Platform & Power Query
- Experience and track record in identifying, planning, implementing and executing reporting solutions for programmes
- Demonstrate an understanding of Data relationships and Data querying,
- Understanding of the component parts overall programme management techniques.
- Experience of property programmes is beneficial
- High standard of proficiency in oral and written communication with attention to detail
- Detailed knowledge of best practice solutions for data management
- Ability to work in an agile manner, working flexibly to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Charismatic, resourceful, energetic and enthusiastic
- Individually strong but a good team player
- Engaging and approachable with strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to inspire the next generation
- Innovative, with ability to coach and support others
- Market savvy and commercially minded, able to see the opportunity and land it
Faithful+Gould want to hear from you.
You should possess a willingness to continue to develop your career through our structured training programme. Faithful+Gould provides a portfolio of training and development courses designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents and also encourage Continuous Professional Development Activities.
Rewards and Benefits:
Faithful+Gould offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, wellbeing, financial and lifestyle choices. All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://yourrewarduk.snclavalin.com/
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Faithful+Gould recognise that there are many well qualified people who are looking to further their career, but who cannot commit to full time employment. We support flexible working arrangements and are interested to discuss how we can accommodate individual requirements.
Faithful+Gould,a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs