Programme Manager – Recruitment COE
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Atkins, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies.
The Recruitment Centre of Expertise supports the Atkins businesses across various regions in all aspects of talent acquisition and candidate selection. We have an opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Program Manager to join and support our fast-growing Recruitment Team.
The role holder is essentially required to manage recruitment related compliances, MIS & Reporting and process and systems improvements working in close conjunction with the Recruiters, HR teams and Business Leaders. The objective of the role is to ensure that while the recruiters focus on hiring quality candidates against requirements with agility, the Talent Acquisition Program Manager ensures that all processes such background verification and other compliances are followed, process and system improvements are initiated and followed through and has the responsibility for audits and MIS.
Responsibilities of a Program Manager
The primary responsibilities of the Program Manager are :
- Manage the entire Background verification and Conflict of Interest process end-to end and ensure timely initiation and compliance.
- Liaise with the Corporate and Regional teams responsible for recruitment related compliances – background verification, conflict of interest etc, to ensure we are aware of all updates and communicate the same to teams accordingly
- Manage third party vendors and have the ability to check invoices and manage escalations.
- Ensure we are audit -ready at all times by conducting internal audits and managing appropriate responses to auditors during central audits on the recruitment process
- Ensure Recruitment Process is documented and Workflows and RACI matrices created for clarity of process stakeholders.
- Ensure recruitment and Workday processes are reviewed from time to time to plan, initiate and complete improvements. All improvement projects will be centrally tracked by the role holder.
- Ability to extract reports from Workday and work on them to provide meaningful and strategic MIS to the leadership on Recruitment processes etc.
The programme manager should have:
- A sound understanding of the recruitment processes and compliance tracking for mid to large sized company
- Prior experience in handling background verification processes or compliances will be appreciated.
- Ability to interact and be credible will all relevant stakeholders, demonstrating knowledge, reliability and accountability.
- Good Communication Skills and ability to make presentations to senior leadership team and conduct process trainings where required
- Good negotiation and problem solving skills.