Why join us?
We are hiring! The Project Administrator is an integral part of our Construction Management Team. This position is based out of Chipley, Tallahassee or Pensacola, FL and reports to our Sr. Resident Engineer.
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. Atkins has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years. Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Perform non-manual field work that involves a combination of conventional and complex features, requiring the application of sound and diversified professional knowledge in broad areas of assignments.
- Coordination of various projects
- Supervise field representatives and field office personnel.
- Must have good computer skills and be able to utilize standard office software’s.
- Must have experience as a project administrator working on FDOT projects.
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Manager, Civil Engineering or related area preferred
- Seven years of related experience
- P.E and/ Construction related certification desired.
- CTQP Final Estimates II
- FDOT Advanced MOT
- Attend CTQP Quality Control Manager course and pass the examination
What we offer at Atkins:
At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedules
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today!
Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please review Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to Atkins, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who is not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs