To assist the Site Manager(s) in coordination of project requirements and efficient documentation control. Job location could very between numerous site locations-based on project requirements.
- Receive, process and distribute incoming project documentation to various parties on site.
- Receive, review and send e-mails.
- Answers all incoming calls
- Maintains the entire filing system and project archives applicable to direct position electronically and hard copies as required.
- Field payroll entry and submission to Corporate Office for all on site.
- Assist in the preparation of client based LEM’s. Once approved forward to Corporate for invoicing on a weekly basis.
- Vehicle tracking for company vehicles and logging of required information and submittals to corporate when required.
- Coordinate equipment, materials and tools pass for outgoing from site.
- Procurement – Create Material Requisitions, submit for approvals and obtain Client approval to purchase if required. Liaise with Corporate Purchaser to purchase.
- Save Packing Slips and Quotes electronically. Receive and review invoices. Submit for approvals and send to corporate for billing.
- Prepare, submit and track approvals of daily Workforce Reports / Timesheets / LEMs charges to the client
- Multitasking and organization skills a necessity
- Maintain Materials Requisition log.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficiency in MS Office required, specifically Excel, Word, Outlook & Power Point
- Diploma in Office Administration considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience working with a construction contractor as an administrator and completing payroll submissions considered an asset.
- Maintain standards of HSSE and comply with Company’s Health, Safety & Environment.
- Take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others in the workplace.
- Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements.
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process as required by Company policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Successful applicants will be notified about SNC-Lavalin’s accommodation policies at the time the employment offer is extended, and the information will be shared with new personnel during the onboarding process
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies http://www.snclavalin.com/
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.