Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
Atkins seeks an energetic and highly motivated self-starter to join our Tallahassee, FL Construction Group as a Project Administrator.
Under direction, provides direction in all conventional and unconventional aspects of construction engineering to manage project construction observation and documentation activities, monitoring contractors’ substantial compliance with contract, plans, specification and special provisions and determining project quality, cost and adherence to established completion schedule NOTE: Incumbents do not supervise any contractors’ activities and are not responsible for job safety.
- Performs non-manual field work that involves a combination of conventional and complex features, requiring the application of sound and diversified professional knowledge in broad areas of assignments, usually including the coordination of various projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- B.S. in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related field and seven years related experience including personnel supervision. Engineering design experience desirable. With Associates degree, fifteen years of related experience. Without a degree, seventeen years related experience is required.
- Leadership and managerial skills; analytical organization skills; ability to supervise field representatives and field office personnel.
- Must have good computer skills and be able to utilize standard office software’s.
- Must have experience as a project administrator working on FDOT projects.
- P.E and/or Construction related certification desired.
- CTQP Final Estimates II
- FDOT Advanced MOT
- Attend CTQP Quality Control Manager course and pass the examination.
Atkins offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do. Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please view Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy.
Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to Atkins, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Atkins will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters, headhunters, contract recruiters, search firms or employment agencies. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate, Atkins explicitly reserves the right to recruit and hire those candidate(s) at its discretion, and without any financial obligation whatsoever to the recruiter or agency. Any such unsolicited resume or candidate contact information, including those submitted directly to Atkins hiring managers or any other employee, shall become the property of Atkins upon receipt.
Our Latest Articles