Project Co-ordinator / PMO Consultant
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
We have an opportunity for a Project Co-ordinator / PMO consultant who has a proven project coordination background to join our team. An initial long-term assignment will be based at Heathrow Airport (HAL). We are looking for candidates who have a proven PMO or project delivery background and the ability to multitask between projects.
The successful candidate will be engaged in supporting Project Managers through the project delivery life cycle, engaging with HAL Stakeholders as required.
We expect the successful candidate will have experience of working in high performing multidiscipline teams and the ability to engage at all levels of an organisation.
Planning, document control, raising of purchase requisitions
Ability to support multiple projects
Demonstrate an understanding of overall project requirements and the ability to assist resolution of issues
Stakeholder/client facing skills
Innovation in problem solving
PMO / Financial background
Good interpersonal and written skills
Good time management and prioritisation skills
Experience of working in a project delivery environment
APMP, MSP or PRINCE2 (Desirable)
Experienced in coordinating tasks and information within a construction environment (Desirable)
- Working with the client’s stakeholders, representative and other disciplines at all stages of the project
- Implement pre and post contract project controls
- To provide PMO support and Project Control services to Project Managers
- Track and report status of deliverables and associated contract change requests
- Track the quality and timeliness of service delivery to clients
- Support preparation of fee proposals and submissions when required
- Support effective and efficient administration and ownership of project fee accounts, track and report project spend (internal resources and 3rd party costs)
- Support effective management of internal job costings in relation to the fee and services to be provided and resource requirements
- Support management of project stakeholders
- Support the management and tracking of project deliverables to time and cost
- Generate detailed weekly and monthly reporting against time and cost
- Generate client monthly reports (including Spend, Risks & Issues and Health & Safety dashboard)
- Support and generate contract change requests to ensure cost and timescales are aligned and met
- Coordination of information required by delivery partners and contractors
- Project document control
- Other responsibilities as directed by the Portfolio Lead, Operations Manager or Project Manager
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.