Project Controls Department Manager (Water project)
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Faithful+Gould are looking for Project Controls Department Manager for a major bid in Riyadh, KSA. Candidates should have experience of working on major utilities frameworks with an emphasis on water distribution, transmission and storage, sewerage collection and wastewater treatment services on a national basis.
SNC Lavalin’s Faithful+Gould business is one of the world’s leading integrated project and programme management consultancies, with over 2,400 professionals operating worldwide.
Our aim is to protect and maximize our clients’ interests throughout the planning and delivery of projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget. We pride ourselves on collaborating with client teams and developing long-term relationships.
Key services include - Project management, programme management, project controls, commercial management, cost management and expert scheduling and construction planning.
Our industry is going through a digital transformation and we have been investing in and pioneering digital methods to improve all aspects of our service. We have focused our digital transformation around platform modernization and product development and through standardization and automation, we are achieving efficiencies that are directly passed on our clients who benefit from a consistent quality of service as well as the savings.
Active in the Middle East for over 20 years, we have offices in the UAE, Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia. We hire and retain only the best people in the industry. Our success is built on recruiting – and then developing – brilliant people from a broad range of professional and cultural backgrounds. It’s precisely this diversity of talent that sets us apart.
Acquired by SNC Lavalin in 2017, we also have an extensive depth of geographic exposure across 50 countries and the breadth of 53,000 experts. As one of the largest engineering contractors, we have access to 17,000 staff in the Middle East making us one of the largest multidisciplinary consultancies in the region.
- Bachelor degree in engineering from an accredited university.
- Minimum 22 years’ experience in project controls (cost and schedule) on large projects include overall responsibility for project controls on large-scale projects.
- Thorough knowledge and demonstrated experience of directing cost engineering, cost estimating, control and analysis, planning and scheduling, schedule development, control, and analysis. Experience and demonstrated skill in establishing criteria and system set-up for all project controls activities.
- Working knowledge of engineering, procurement, contracts, construction, and start-up / set up work processes.
- Involvement in continuous improvement and capacity building / talent development.
- Demonstrated skill in management, supervisory and personnel administrative functions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of working internationally (preference KSA experience).
Rewards & Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Transportation allowance
- Medical and life insurance cover
- 22 calendar days annual leave
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
Our Latest Articles