Project Controls Lead
Project Controls Lead
Faithful+Gould is an international company with great strength and a culture of progression. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and assessment of our staff, we’re dedicated to providing cutting-edge expertise. Join us and you’ll benefit from a development programme across our Infrastructure Portfolio designed to ensure your career objectives are met in full.
We are looking for Project Controls Manager to support project teams and post Covid 19 restrictions, based in ours and our client offices across our Central Region.
As a Project Controls Manager, you will manage the evaluation of project time, cost and quality
targets for the project, and the communication and monitoring of project governance controls in order to enable the successful delivery of the Client Programme.
About the role (accountabilities include but are not limited to):
- Manage the establishment of contractor requirements through early supply chain engagement to support the time, cost and quality targets for the programme of works and monthly business reporting.
- Work closely with the Head of Project Controls to improve / sustain operating policies to mitigate risk throughout the Client programme and take a lead in the monitoring of risk policy adherence.
- Support the Head of Project Controls by providing specialist advice and technical knowledge to respond to delays, issues and other challenges throughout the project.
- Manage periodic correlation of schedule, cost, quality and risk to drive expedient project delivery.
- Manage Project Controls processes and systems, ensuring that all audit trails are correctly maintained, accurate and up to date and supporting documentation is in accordance with the Client’s document management protocols.
- Manage the coordination and communication of the period reporting cycle ensuring correlation to the Phase’s executive reporting lifecycle.
- Coordinate business reporting taking ownership for its quality and robustness, providing periodic project progress updates to the Head of Project Controls and other stakeholders as required.
- Lead a small team by setting individuals’ objectives, reviewing performance and providing on-going feedback on a formal and informal basis, to ensure that all staff are aware of what they are required to achieve and how they are performing against their objectives.
- Undertake self- assessment of procedural compliance and share lessons learned / best practice within the Project Controls community.
- Experience within a Project Management or Project Control role on infrastructure or construction projects, preferably with a formal professional Project Management qualification.
- Knowledge of transport, construction or major infrastructure projects (under NEC Form of Contract), and of the context specifically surrounding the client and the consultation process.
- Ability to manage stakeholders and information flow in a matrix environment, and a willingness to work across business areas and provide specialist advice as required.
- Possessing attention to detail always and ability to solve complex problems.
- Familiarity with the public sector policies, processes and procedures and associated political
- It is expected that you will actively promote and embed Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in all your work and support and comply with all organisational initiatives, policies and procedures on EDI.
Faithful+Gould offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, well-being, financial and lifestyle choices. All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device. https://www.yourrewardatkins.com
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Faithful+Gould, part of the SNC Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
Faithful+Gould recognise that there are many well qualified people who are looking to further their career, but who cannot commit to full time employment. We support flexible working arrangements and are interested to discuss how we can accommodate individual requirements.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs