Project Controls Manager
Project Controls Manager
Why join us?
Our Team is Growing. Faithful+Gould is looking for a self-starter and motivated Project Controls Professional to join our team in Greenville, SC.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience supporting construction projects as project scheduler, cost analyst or project controls specialist within the Engineering and Construction Industry. Experience working as Owner’s Representative is desired but not required.
Faithful+Gould, member of the SNC Lavalin Group, is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA
How will you contribute to the team?
To perform this role successfully, the individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Create project WBS and templates for project cost and schedule reporting.
- Create the CPM Schedule using Primavera P6 or MS Project.
- Perform periodic schedule updates, identify schedule risks and communicates with the project manager.
- Review contractor’s schedule using industry standards e.g. DCMA 14 points assessment.
- Gather project progress information and prepares weekly and monthly reports with support from the Project Manager.
- Monitor project costs and prepares project cost reports.
- Review contractors and vendors’ payment application for compliance with contract terms and accuracy.
- Regularly interacts with design and construction team to gather the information needed to perform the duties above.
- Able to communicate effectively and present to Clients and other stakeholders.
What will you contribute?
- BS degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or equivalent Industry Experience.
- Working knowledge of the MS Office suite, specifically MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point and Power BI.
- Ability to work on a Construction Job Site.
- Working knowledge of Oracle Primavera P6.
What we offer at Faithful+Gould:
- Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
- Broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
- Generous time off benefits.
- 401 (k) with employer match.
- Flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands.
- Career development opportunities through our corporate university.
- Highly regarded tuition reimbursement program.
- Valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance.
If you think that a career with our team could match your profile, submit your application online now!
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Faithful+Gould, an ATKINS company, is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view Atkins https://careers.snclavalin.com/equal-opportunities-statement
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy:
Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who is not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs