Project Controls Manager
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
SNC Lavalin/Candu are currently recruiting for a Project Controls Manager to join our team in Sheridan Park, Mississauga.
This role is responsible for providing leadership and technical guidance, monthly status reporting, coordinating, monitoring and report all engineering, procurements and site activities.
General duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to Project Controls Group
- Coordinate, monitor & report all engineering, procurement & site activities
- Accountable for monthly status reporting to senior management
- Assess project controls effort and ensure appropriate level of planning and control capability in each group based on the committed and anticipated work and the complexity of the planning effort in various department
- Provides Project Cost Control and Change Management Support
- Provide comprehensive, reliable data analysis and strategic information for Project Management
- Ensure Project Services quality compliance and best practice for the project
- Ability to work well within both Internal and External Teams
- Minimum 10 years of Project Controls Leadership
- Substantial experience in Cost Control, Change Management, Planning, Progress Measurement, Risk Management, and Estimating.
- Proven problem solver, self-motivated with time management skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and excellent listening skills required
- Experience in Cost Control, Change Management, Planning, and Progress Measurement Industry Practices
- Experience integrating ERP systems with project controls systems
- Experience with engineering and construction earned value systems
- MS Office (Excel and Word) competency required
- Proficient in Primavera P6
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process as required by Company policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Successful applicants will be notified about SNC-Lavalin’s accommodation policies at the time the employment offer is extended, and the information will be shared with new personnel during the onboarding process
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies http://www.snclavalin.com/
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.