Project Coordinator (18 Months)
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Working as part of the Power, Grid and Industrial solutions team, the Project Coordinator will join a dynamic, collaborative, and creative team. This role will report to the Project Manager, and will support the Business Unit for all project coordination tasks.
Responsibilities will spread across a number of projects and expose the individual to scheduling, cost control, quality management and proposal preparation activities.
- Prepare, correct and format documents such as letters, proposals, spreadsheets, MS Project schedules and PowerPoint presentations
- Create projects, tasks and budgets in Oracle management system, taking into account the contractual agreements of the projects
- Organize and set up conference calls, video conferences, meetings, catering, and arranging the scheduling, invitations and confirmations of meetings and booking of appropriate boardrooms for senior management
- Update projects in Oracle
- Administratively support the managers of the team for project related tasks
- Participate in sending billing estimates to shared services
- Prepare follow-up reports for managers
- Assist in daily administrative duties and tasks
- Prepare proposal response documents when needed
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment is a requirement.
- Self-Motivated, driven and flexible
- College diploma in administration or accounting or any other training deemed equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Oracle knowledge and experience in consulting engineering would be an asset
- Demonstrate initiative, team spirit and independence
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken), French as a second language will be an asset
- Ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of professionals at all levels of the organization
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process as required by Company policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Successful applicants will be notified about SNC-Lavalin’s accommodation policies at the time the employment offer is extended, and the information will be shared with new personnel during the onboarding process
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies http://www.snclavalin.com/
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.