Project Coordinator (18 Months)
Why join us?
As a Project Coordinator, based in Toronto, the successful candidate responsibilities will spread across a number of projects and expose the individual to scheduling, cost control, quality management and proposal preparation activities. This role will report to the Project Manager, and will support the Business Unit for all project coordination tasks.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Submission of drawing/ Technical package to client
- Coordination of design review meeting & Kick-off with client and engineers
- Coordination of site review and visits
- Coordinating with engineers for technical queries /RFIs responses and Shop drawing review .
- Change order management
- Preparation of pricing sheet , tracking project budget and man hours, staffing plan and forecasting
- Prepare, correct and format documents such as letters, proposals, spreadsheets, MS Project schedules and PowerPoint presentations
- Initiate and coordinate invoicing, taking into account contractual agreements of the projects
- Administratively support the managers of the team for project related tasks
- Prepare follow-up reports for managers
- Prepare proposal response documents when needed
What will you contribute?
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment is a requirement.
- Self-Motivated, driven and flexible
- Minimum of College diploma in administration or accounting or any other training deemed equivalent, University degree a definite asset;
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Oracle knowledge and experience in consulting engineering would be an asset
- Experience in change management process would be an asset
- Demonstrate initiative, team spirit and independence
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken), French as a second language will be an asset
- Ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of professionals at all levels of the organization
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A valid G class driver’s license would be an asset
What we offer at SNC-Lavalin:
At SNC-Lavalin, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits (ie.: group insurance, retirement savings plan, share purchase plan, continuing education program, etc.).
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Assignment conditions
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Defined contribution pension plan in which SNC-Lavalin contributes
- Work equipment provided according to the season (boot, bib, helmet, gloves, etc.);
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 3 weeks of vacation time
- Learning and Development programs, training, career opportunities
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process as required by Company policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Successful applicants will be notified about SNC-Lavalin’s accommodation policies at the time the employment offer is extended, and the information will be shared with new personnel during the onboarding process.
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com