Project Coordinator - Feeders - Shoreline
Project Coordinator - Feeders - Shoreline
Why join us?
SNC-Lavalin provides cutting-edge engineering, procurement, construction and financing solutions to projects in more than 100 countries around the world. From the Canadian Arctic to the Southern African region and Australasia, our multicultural workforce is driven by a fierce pride in their work and a pioneering vision.
SNC-Lavalin is truly a global leader in its field and has been chosen to design and build some of the most prestigious projects in the world.
We have been providing a wide range of services to the nuclear industry in Canada and around the world since for more than 60 years. We are proud to be the steward of Canadian CANDU nuclear technology and to apply our extensive knowledge to service the BWR/PWR market. Our expertise includes: Nuclear Steam Plant (NSP) engineering, Balance of Plant (BOP) engineering, Plant Life Management and Extension, Retube Tooling Systems, Inspection and Maintenance Services, Steam Generator Replacement, Plant Equipment Refurbishment and Retrofits.
Purpose of the position:
The Project Coordinator will report to the Project Manager and will be responsible for the coordination of engineering, procurement and construction work. This role will require continuous communication with all project team members, and will be responsible for identifying, planning and implementing various scopes of work.
How will you contribute to the team?
To perform this role successfully, the candidate will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for assigned scope of the project and accountable for performing duties that facilitate work progressing with safety, quality, schedule, cost, and contractual requirements.
- Liaise with key stakeholders as required generally including engineering, construction, quality client & subcontractors.
- Maintain a positive relationship with client project counterparts.
- Responsible for helping implement the project schedule and track budget for assigned engineering, procurement, construction segments of the project.
- Coordinates with Engineering to ensure that the technical documents are prepared in support of the project.
- Coordinates the preparation and delivery of project deliverables.
- Provides status and progress reports in support of the Project Manager.
- Ensure work is performed within quality program requirements.
- Ensure a strong nuclear safety culture is reinforced continuously.
What will you contribute?
- 2+ years’ experience supporting various type of projects including construction, manufacturing or engineering services projects.
- An appreciation of the importance of Quality Assurance Programs and their significance to the nuclear industry.
- Excellent organizational, communication and customer relationship skills.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
- University degree or equivalent, BSc in Engineering considered an asset.
Necessary competencies –
- Commitment to Safety.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Problem Solving.
- Integrity and Trust.
- Customer Focus.
- Team Player.
- Shares Knowledge.
Required interfaces -
- Customers, Suppliers, Candu Partners.
- Project Managers, project personnel, estimating personnel.
- Trades personnel.
Work locations –
- Various work locations in both the field and office.
What we offer at SNC-Lavalin?
At SNC-Lavalin, you will enjoy good compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits (ie.: group insurance, retirement savings plan, share purchase plan, continuing education program, etc.).
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes.
- Competitive salary.
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Learning and Development programs, training, career opportunities.
The masculine gender is used only to simplify the wording.
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process as required by Company policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Successful applicants will be notified about SNC-Lavalin’s accommodation policies at the time the employment offer is extended, and the information will be shared with new personnel during the onboarding process.
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire candidates with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. https://www.snclavalin.com
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs