Why join us?
We are hiring! Atkins seeks a Project Coordinator to join our Guaynabo, Puerto Rico office. This role will provide administrative support to our Management team.
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. Atkins has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years. Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Maintains subconsultant database; verifies all invoices from subs before processing by accounts payable. Coordinates with subconsultants as needed.
- Assists in maintaining database of minority and small business firms in support of subcontracting plans.
- Reviews contracts to ensure they are completed in compliance with company policy.
- Ensures invoices are in compliance with contracts. Ensures that contract and billing files are maintained according to standards.
- Develops client analyses and reports as needed.
- Prepares and maintains appropriate spreadsheets for billing and project analysis.
- Researches contracts, plans and regulatory agency manuals to determine and analyze specifications and requirements.
- Reviews contract progress reports.
- Maintains logs and reports.
- Assists in the preparation of contracts, work authorizations and supplemental agreements.
- Assists project manager in the initiation, opening and closing of project numbers in accounting system.
- May perform such other duties as the supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related discipline with four years of business experience. Without a degree, this is typically reached through a minimum of ten years’ experience in relevant analytical and/or project administrative work.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations, to understand contracts, specifications, organize information and use microcomputer.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required. Good interpersonal skills required to interact effectively with project managers and subconsultants.
- Must have good analytical ability and technical skills.
What we offer at Atkins:
At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedules
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today!
Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please review Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to Atkins, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who is not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs