TransitNEXT is a wholly-owned subsidiary of SNC-Lavalin. SNC-Lavalin is pleased to announce that TransitNEXT, has reached financial close on the Trillium Line Extension project. As the sole proponent in the TransitNEXT team, SNC-Lavalin will design, build, finance and maintain the new extension, and will also assume responsibility for the long-term maintenance of the existing Trillium Line.
Join TransitNEXT and become part of The Trillium Line Extension project, expanding and enhancing transit services in Ottawa.
As part of the Trillium project based in Ottawa, we are looking for a qualified Project Coordinator to join our growing team. Working from the construction site and reporting to the Project Manager, the incumbent will create and maintain daily construction and material reports.
- Plan, organize, and act as the Company Representative pertaining to project documentation
- Organizing, coordinating, and ordering divisional materials for the project, receiving material at site and in the system
- Coordinate Equipment deliveries
- Assist in safe workplace practices, manage safety incentives, and encourage staff in meeting KPIs
- Coordinates the transmission of submittals through Document Control
- Manage the redline drawings and ensure they are provided to the Construction Manager
- Collects subcontractor documentation
- Prepare job specific manuals, testing requirements, all related project material, and collect all compliance documents for project
- Manage punch lists/ Quality documentation
- Prepare requisitions for materials, services, labor and equipment
- Assist Project Manager and Field Engineers with various field duties
- Assist the team with the preparation of construction estimates
- Additional job scope task may apply and may be modified per the project needs
- Post-secondary education with a focus on Civil Engineer or Construction Management
- Minimum two (2) years of experience directly related major construction activities
- Strong working knowledge in Microsoft Office Tools
- Exposure to working on multi-disciplinary construction sites
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, planning, and organizing abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills combined with a positive, team-oriented attitude
- Preference will be given to those candidates with experience in fabrication and holders of recognized related quality certificates
We offer an opportunity to work on varied and interesting projects in Canada and around the world. Salary will be commensurate with your experience. While we sincerely thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.