This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Our Phoenix Team is growing! This is a unique role located at one of our new client sites, in which data management is key. If you have at least 2 years of experience supporting a project team, we would like to connect with you. In this endeavor, the PC will partner directly with the PM and Department Lead to support the departments entries into multiple systems (Maximo, MLIS, Project Management System, Excel), while also supporting their cost deliverables and any departmental administrative tasks. We are looking for project/cost support with a track record of success in ongoing delivery through effective communication and quality deliverables. This is an internal full-time position with Faithful+Gould that comes with robust benefits. This position will be located at our newest primer client site, the largest electric utility in Arizona, located in Phoenix. We seek individuals who are looking for long term tenure and an opportunity to grow their career with us!
Faithful+Gould, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise -It’s in our DNA.
-Assist with maintenance of project schedule, work breakdown structure (WBS) and monitoring progress on tasks
-Update resource information based on project needs as directed by the PM.
-Support Project/Program Manager and Leader with information needed to update Business Partners.
-Support the team by monitoring project budget, expenses, purchase orders, and contracts. Responsible for using project manager software (EPMS).
-Support the team by keeping the project plan up to date, documenting issues and following up on action items.
-Support the team by keeping track of purchase orders.
-Preparing project change orders (PCOs) as directed by the team.
-Support the team by preparing project status reports, meeting minutes, expense support, travel arrangements and other documentation needed.
-Schedule meetings as requested.
-Support team in preparing monthly financial forecast, cash flows and prepare documentation needed for various review boards.
-Support the preparation of information necessary for stage gate reviews and project closure activities.
• At least 2 years’ experience in project team support
• Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and at least 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Ability to identify, plan and organize work and adjust to on-going schedule changes.
• Thorough knowledge of records systems
• Ability to work under high pressure situations.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Strong data entry skills with an eye for details and accuracy.
• MS Office applications; Outlook, Word, Excel and Access
• Project Management Systems (Schedule, Estimates, Forecasts)
• Maximo, GIS and MLIS experience a plus
• Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
• Competitive salary
• Broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• Generous time-off benefits
• 401 (k) with employer match
• Flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
• Career development opportunities through our corporate university
• Highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program
• Valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view statement below
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Our Latest Articles