Why join us?
Our team is growing!! Faithful+Gould seeks an energetic and highly motivated self-starter to join our team as a Project Coordinator. We seek someone who can provide project-related analysis and review support to Technical Manager. We seek for career minded individuals who are looking for long term growth. This is an internal position with Faithful+Gould that comes with robust benefits.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project controls and consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with several high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the Fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Maintains subconsultant database; verifies all invoices from subs before processing by accounts payable. Coordinates with subconsultants as needed.
- Assists in maintaining database of minority and small business firms in support of subcontracting plans.
- Reviews contracts to ensure they are completed in compliance with company policy.
- Ensures invoices are in compliance with contracts. Ensures that contract and billing files are maintained according to standards.
- Develops client analyses and reports as needed.
- Prepares and maintains appropriate spreadsheets for billing and project analysis.
- Researches contracts, plans and regulatory agency manuals to determine and analyze specifications and requirements.
- Reviews contract progress reports.
- Maintains logs and reports.
- Assists in the preparation of contracts, work authorizations and supplemental agreements.
- Assists project manager in the initiation, opening and closing of project numbers in accounting system.
- May perform such other duties as the supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Quantity Surveying or a related field, plus four years relevant experience.
- 4 years’ relevant experience.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations, to understand contracts, specifications, organize information and use microcomputer.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required.
- Good interpersonal skills required to interact effectively with project managers and subconsultants.
- Must have good analytical ability and technical skills.
What we offer at Faithful+Gould:
At Faithful+Gould, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today!
Faithful+Gould is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please review Faithful+Gould Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs