Project Director - MPP Program
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
- Minimum: Bachelor Degree in Engineering & registration with Professional Engineering association
- Proven ability to lead large teams and manage diverse groups of people
- Strong technical background and understanding of multi-discipline projects
- Multi cultural experience & sensitivity
- Superior communication skills and fluent English required
- Ability to analyse data, make sound commercial decisions, and take accountability for performance
- Thorough understanding of project planning, resource loading, progress, performance, staffing
- Ability to coach and mentor your team
- 25 Years career experience minimum
- 5 - 10 years experience in a technical Discipline engineer role
- 5 - 10 cumulative years experience as a Project Engineer / Project Manager
- Upstream Oil and/or Gas experience in Wellsite or Pipeline Design
- Preference to have 5 - 10 Years of Saudi Aramco or Middle East experience
- Overall performance of the Saudi Aramco Maintain Potential Program (MPP) Business Line.
- Delivering ever-increasing competitiveness. (Cost / Schedule / Quality)
- Establishing an organization for the MPP Program to match the workload and deliver efficient/cost effective execution.
- Maintaining a dedicated & experienced MPP team.
- Building outstanding Client relationships.
- Achieving the targeted MPP annual workload and backlog.
- Meeting or exceeding the SNC Lavalin Fayez Engineering (SLFE) commercial targets for the business line.
- Aligning the MPP Program with all other SNC Lavalin Fayez Engineering (SLFE) departments.
- Managing his direct-reports, including Project Managers & MPP secretary.
- Exceeding SLFE Saudization targets.
- Coordinates and directs all functional managers to ensure full compliance with all project requirements
- Accountable and fully responsible in meeting project objectives and Company directions.
Our Latest Articles