Faithful+Gould are currently recruiting for Project Managers for our Cardiff Office to service projects in Wales and the South West of England.
Due to continued success in securing projects throughout the Wales and the surrounding region, we’re looking for exceptional Project Managers, with a strong focus or experience in Health & Public Sectors, to join our highly successful team in based in Cardiff Office.
Our projects range in value from £2m to £10m+ and are with a variety of high-profile clients in the commercial, health and public sector giving our Project Managers a diverse and exciting workload. This is a fantastic opportunity for professionals looking to work in a growing, dynamic and sociable office and make a real impact. In return, we will reward you and provide the necessary support to take your career to the next level.
- Provide high quality project and programme management standards across the whole project lifecycle: both refurbishment and new build.
- Work on multiple construction projects throughout the region
- Advise clients on the project cost, programme, risks and issues;
- Lead, manage and work with multi-disciplinary professional teams;
- Lead communications and relationships with clients and their stakeholders
- Produce monthly reports including project programmes, risk registers etc.
- Implement effective and efficient communication tools.
- Experience in leading and managing design teams.
- Experience in the adoption and management best practice Project Management techniques
- Experience of both pre and post contract Project Management responsibilities and be able to deliver this service effectively to Clients.
- Experience in JCT and NEC contracts preferable
- The ability to manage a project throughout its lifecycle.
- Hold or be working towards MCIOB / RICS Qualification or similar Project Management Qualification.
- UK Drivers license
- A courteous manner with a high level of professionalism - the ability to liaise with colleagues at all levels.
- A disciplined thinker and analytical, numerate, problem solver who has the judgement and the capacity to think complex issues through and develop effective solutions in a timely fashion.
- The drive and self-motivation to have achieved a degree qualification and to continuously develop their technical and behavioural skills.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively within multidisciplinary teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An ability to influence others by sound judgement and good sense
- The role may suit a building surveyor or quantity surveyor who enjoys undertaking the project management role.
These roles have excellent prospects for an individual who has a strong ambition to progress and enjoys working collaboratively within a vibrant team. As well as technical competence, we are looking for someone with the ability to think laterally, who possesses first class communication skills, has strong commercial awareness, who will provide an exemplary service to our Clients.
Rewards and benefits:
F+G offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, well-being, financial and lifestyle choices.
All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://yourrewarduk.snclavalin.com/
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Faithful+Gould, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
Faithful+Gould recognise that there are many well qualified people who are looking to further their career, but who cannot commit to full time employment. We support flexible working arrangements and are interested to discuss how we can accommodate individual requirements.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs