The Conventional New Build (CNB) Project Manager will be responsible for the design and construction of 3 new facilities at the CNL site in Chalk River; the Logistics Warehouse, the Support Facility and the Business Hub.
These 3 facilities are being constructed at the site under an integrated project delivery (IPD) model under a single contract. The CNL Project Manager represents the Owner (CNL) and is part of the IPD project management team (PMT).
- Provides guidance to ensure applicable procedures, operating instructions, and project-specific processes and tools are applied to the planning, execution and control of projects.
- Interfaces with Program Office/Client to ensure program requirements are defined and understood, so that project outcomes and deliverables are planned, progress is communicated, and issues are identified and resolved.
- Monitor and report overall progress of projects within the Program, review/verify outputs are aligned with plans and ensure significant variances and trends are investigated.
- Assist/guide in the development of Project Basis of Estimates, WBS Dictionaries, and associated Project Support
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5-10 years of construction and/or decommissioning relevant experience or equivalent.
- Have an established track record for project delivery and demonstrated leadership, regulatory and company requirements, Operations, Maintenance, Hoisting and Rigging, Construction Management, and Emergency Management.
- Must be self-motivated and flexible relative to work assignments; possess excellent oral and written communication skills, and be able to interface with peers, other company organizations, and Senior Management.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills to analyse processes and impacts, provide recommendations and develop solutions
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Flexibility to work extended hours
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs