Why join us?
Our Georgia team is growing! We are seeking a Project Manager. This position maintains a primary focus on practice related services (management of the delivery of all project management related services) and a secondary focus on internal business operations (active engagement with business development, financial management, and staff development matters). Has significant independent responsibility for assignments including entire projects as determined by the manager in situations where the project scope and complexity are limited. This is a full-time internal position with Faithful+Gould that comes with robust benefits.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project controls and consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with several high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the Fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #11 largest Construction Management Company and #9 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise. It’s in our DNA.
How will you contribute to the team?
To perform this role successfully, the individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Provides management and daily leadership for Faithful+Gould project team.
- Develop strong relationships with client and subcontracts and other project stakeholders.
- Provides primary daily point of contact to client, contractors and consultants at project level.
- Creates and executes project execution plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Responsible for project schedule and overall budget and tracking functions.
- Analyze and report project schedule and financial metrics and other required KPIs
- Preparation of proposals and bid packages as required.
- Lead change management process and track changes to project risk, schedule, cost, safety, and quality.
- Responsible for management of subcontractors and 3rd party vendor scopes and contracts through completion of scope.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and Faithful+Gould scope of services.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Prepares for project reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes Faithful+Gould's exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Provide regular forecast and expense updates to project budget.
- Determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensuring timely and accurate invoicing, and monitoring project receivables.
- Monitor and addressing all project billing issues and anomalies, both internal and external.
- Manages and reviews invoices
- Follows up with clients and consultants, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices.
- Develop project accounting forecasts and summaries.
- Reviews the Project Status Report (PSR) and general financial reporting required to generate client cost reports.
- Supports the manager in forecasting revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization.
- Effectively pursues the execution and filing of project legal documents.
- Performs such other duties as the Supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Quantity Surveying or a related field, plus seven years relevant experience.
- Must be highly articulate, have clear and analytical approach to problem solving, and strong decision making abilities. Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of Project Management, Building Design & Construction, Critical Path Method (CPM) Scheduling, Building Cost Modeling and Risk Analysis. Should have a general understanding of Primavera, Expedition/Prolog or similar, and Faithful+Gould proprietary Epoch and CATO software.
- Must thoroughly understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Windows OS, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) [certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI) Global Accreditation Centre (GAC)] and/or Certified Construction Manager (CCM) [certified by the Construction Manager Certification Institute (CMCI), an independent administrative body of the Construction Management Association of America (CMAA)] highly desirable.
What we offer at Atkins:
At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today!
Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please review Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs