This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Connect Plus Services (CPS) is a joint venture contract made up of Balfour Beatty Civil Engineering, Atkins and Egis. The contract maintains and operates the M25 DBFO including surrounding roads on behalf of the Highways Agency and provides an excellent opportunity to work on one of the busiest networks in Europe.
The Structures Asset comprises over 2400 individual highway structures ranging from small span structures to the QEII Bridge at the Dartford River Crossing.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the team that manages and improves one of the busiest motorways in Europe - the M25.
We are currently looking for Project manager to join us.
· Role Purpose
Project Management of Renewal and/or Improvement Project Projects from Inception to Close Out located across the entire Network. Project types include, Pavement projects, Safety improvement projects, Structures refurbishment, Geotechnical and Drainage works.
· Project Managers will be liaising with all Stakeholders for each project with particular focus on meeting requirement of Highways Agency (HA) and Connect Plus (CP) as primary Clients
· Project portfolio delivery to time, cost, quality and delivering the agreed outcomes with full supporting documentation to allow project close out.
· Working with Framework Contractors for project execution in accordance with the implemented Collaborative Management strategy
· Application of innovative and efficient design and construction methods to all projects
· Support delivery of all projects in accordance with Zero Harm plan implemented by business
Skills & Experience
- Project Management Experience preferably supported by recognised PM qualification, PRINCE2, APMP etc.
- Preference of minimum IEng qualification registered with Engineering Council and membership of appropriate professional institution (ICE or IHT) or working towards such qualification.
- Broad skills, knowledge and understanding of Highway or Structures Engineering and associated design areas
- Understanding of H&S Requirements related to Highway Engineering
- Knowledge of CDM and other H&S legislation
- Competent in exercising the duties under CDM
- CSCS Card
- Understanding of Environmental requirements of projects
- Knowledge of the NEC Contract and other relevant forms of contract
- Knowledge of Quality Management
- Knowledge of HA procedures
Our Latest Articles