This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Our company Faithful and Gould (www.fgould.com) is an International Property, Construction & Event Management Consultancy with specialist capability in the Project and Construction management of a varying types of projects, with offices across Asia, Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, Subcontinent and Australia. Our office locations are complemented by those of our Parent group SNC Lavelin enabling us to draw on an international knowledge base in delivering the next project to our large and extensive client base.
From our Hong Kong office we currently provide a range of project management services to International Corporations and Government entities including the following:
- Strategic Project Definition and Advisory Services;
- Client Representative Services;
- Due Diligence studies;
- Cost and Budget;
- Planning and Programme Management;
- Project Management;
- Design Management;
- Procurement Management;
- Construction Management;
As part of our ongoing expansion, Faithful+Gould (Hong Kong) currently have an immediate Hong Kong vacancy and invite you to provide CV’s for the following:
- Project Location – Hong Kong
- Good understanding of project procedures.
- Construction project experience essential.
- Large scale project experience preferred
- Green and/or Brown field site experience preferred.
- Must be client facing
- Client and/or Contractor experience preferred.
- Client or F+G office based.
- Good command of written and oral English essential.
- Cantonese speaker preferred but not essential.