This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Faithful+Gould, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is one of the world’s leading project and cost management consultancies operating at the forefront of the transport, property and industry sectors. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and progression of our staff, we’re dedicated to providing high quality professional services with cutting-edge expertise.
To help realise our ambitious growth plans and to support our increasing pipeline of work, we’re looking for exceptional Project Managers to join our highly successful team in London, to work with our clients across the London & South East Region.
This role has excellent prospects for individuals who have a strong ambition to progress. As well as technical competence, we are looking for someone with the ability to think laterally, who possesses first class communication skills, strong commercial awareness and who will provide a first-class service to our clients and a commitment to drive new business opportunities.
- Effective delivery of Project Management services across a range of market sectors in particular; Central and Local Government, Corporate Real Estate, Commercial Property, Residential, Regeneration, Education and Mission Critical.
- Support Senior Project Managers on complex multi-faceted projects
- Provide support to PM Team Leaders as required on all business issues including but not limited to business development, client management, bid writing, thought leadership
- Support the lead with managing a multi-disciplinary professional team
- Support the lead with communications and relationships with your client and their stakeholders
- Produce monthly reports including project programmes, risk registers etc.
- Implement effective and efficient communication tools
- Degree qualified or qualified through experience and be a professional member of a recognised professional institution e.g. RICS or APM
- Experience of working in a consultancy environment and knowledge of the construction industry
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a client facing role, for both private and/or public sectors clients
- Experience of working on public sector projects and/or residential projects is an advantage
- An understanding of the role of an Employers Agent
- Be conversant with all aspects of project management and have some experience of both pre and post contract project responsibilities
- You will have provided project management assistance at various stages of the project life-cycle
- Possess excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to listen and understand client goals
- Possess strong organisational skills; arranging, and accurately recording project meetings (possibly having chaired some) as well as the control of project documentation;
- General knowledge of current legal developments in respect of construction and associated law
- IT literate with an understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook (and preferably a programming package)
- You will have the necessary ambition and drive to not only deliver a high quality professional service but also support the office with business development and marketing activities to help grow the team.
- Able to work independently (with senior support) whilst being pro-active and helping to identify what the next steps are in order to keep the project on track
- You will demonstrate a keenness to learn and would want to further your career by working on more challenging assignments in an assistant capacity and/or running your own minor projects.
- You will foster the company ethos by being positive, professional and collaborative.
- A courteous manner with a high level of professionalism - the ability to liaise with colleagues at all levels.
- A disciplined thinker and analytical & numerate problem solver who has the judgement and the capacity to think complex issues through and develop effective solutions in a timely fashion.
- The drive and self-motivation to have achieved a degree qualification and to continuously develop their technical and behavioural skills.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively within multidisciplinary teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. An ability to influence others through the use of sound judgement and good sense
- Smart and professional appearance
- Should have the ability to work with the minimum of supervision and on their own initiative
- Be able to provide driving licence/passport or other proof of identification in order to successfully pass the security requirements of our clients
- Able to travel to various site locations
Rewards and benefits:
F+G offer a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, well-being, financial and lifestyle choices.
All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: http://www.yourrewardatkins.com
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Faithful+Gould, part of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
Faithful+Gould recognises that there are many well qualified people who are looking to further their career, but who cannot commit to full time employment. We support flexible working arrangements and are interested to discuss how we can accommodate individual requirements.
** DEFAULT listwidget.vacancypartial.salary - en-GB **
** DEFAULT listwidget.vacancypartial.locationfreetext - en-GB **
Project, programme & cost management
** DEFAULT listwidget.vacancypartial.description - en-GB **
Faithful+Gould, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, in the UK & Europe, is an international company with great strength and a culture of progression and diversity. Placing a strong emphasis on the trai
** DEFAULT listwidget.vacancypartial.reference - en-GB **
** DEFAULT listwidget.vacancypartial.expirydate - en-GB **
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs