Project Manager - Infrastructure
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Faithful+Gould is one of the world’s leading project and cost management consultancies operating at the forefront of the transport, property and industry sectors. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and progression of our staff, we’re dedicated to providing high quality professional services with cutting-edge expertise. Join us and you will benefit from a development programme designed to ensure your career objectives are met in full.
Due to business growth, we are looking for an ambitious Project Manager to join our Infrastructure team in Birmingham. The Birmingham Office has a large portfolio of infrastructure and rail clients and is at the forefront of our national delivery to the rail sector, with a high profile and strong reputation for delivering high quality services. We have many opportunities in major rail projects such as HS2 or East West Rail.
This role has excellent prospects for individuals who have a strong ambition to progress. As well as technical project management competence, we are looking for someone with the ability to think laterally, who possesses first class communication skills, strong commercial awareness and who will provide a first-class service to our clients.
- Track record in effective delivery of Project Management services in the rail sector
- You will have provided project management assistance at various stages of the project life-cycle
- Possess excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to listen and understand client goals
- Possess strong organisational skills; arranging, and accurately recording project meetings (possibly having chaired some) as well as the control of project documentation;
- Degree qualified or qualified through experience and be a professional member of a recognised professional institution e.g. RICS or APM
- Provide project management services to rail projects
- Provide support to team lead on all business issues including but not limited to business development, client management, bid writing, thought leadership
Rewards & Benefits:
Faithful+Gould offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, well-being, financial and lifestyle choices.
All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://www.yourrewardatkins.com
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.