Project managers – Construction
For more than 30 years, we have been assisting our clients with the management of complex and critical projects. We are passionate about sustainable development and growth in society, and we are genuinely committed to long-term cooperation with our clients and partners. Atkins is part of SNC- Lavalin, which is one of the largest consulting companies in the world.
We experience great demand for our services and are looking for candidates who will help us and our clients shape the future and solve important challenges and opportunities within construction. Successful candidates are truly passionate about lifting the construction industry into the future of sustainable deliveries and smart buildings.
- Experience from project work with responsibility for deliveries, such as project manager or sub-project manager
- Experience in planning, monitoring and reporting on progress, benefits, changes, risk, quality or decision support
- Experience from organizations of a certain size, preferably within the Norwegian public sector
Subject competence in one or more of these areas:
- Project management
- Engineering management
- Construction management
- Risk analysis / Decision support
- Defining needs and specifications
Education and experience
- Higher education from college or university (Master / Bachelor level)
- 5 - 15 years of relevant experience from construction industry
We can offer
- A key role in exciting, complex and socially beneficial projects
- A very good working environment - both professional and social
- A company dedicated to developing a sustainable society with our clients
- A company dedicated to developing and sharing expertise, seeking to bring best practice from our more than 60,000 employees worldwide
- Professional development and challenge
- Competitive conditions
As a premier project management consultancy, we participate in relevant research programs and academia – often together with our clients. We emphasize being an open and inclusive workplace with a good working environment where we share experiences across projects and industries and learn from each other. Our employees have a good balance between work and leisure, while at the same time we like to stand by to secure deliveries to our clients. We are proud of each other and the projects we are working on. We are a great place to work!