Project QSSE Administrator (Construction Management)
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
This role is to support and assist the Practice QSSE Director and Construction Manage QSSE team across the disciplines of Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Management.
Supporting the management of various systems with the timely upload and monitoring of close calls, investigations and assurance documentation.
Ensuring system input, evidence and close out is completed so that we can evidence our assurance process, as required to comply to International Standards and Principal Contractor requirements.
To maintain our sharepoint sites and communicate regularly with action owners and the project QSSE team.
Communicate with the action owners from any investigations, audits and site inspections to ensure evidence is provided prior to close out of any actions.
To produce accurate reports that provide analysis and lessons learnt to our teams.
Experience in QSSE is not essential, although a high level of accuracy and report/presentation skills will be required.
Effective communication skills are required to be able to discuss outstanding actions and requirements to maintain our assurance.
Previous administration experience preferred.
- To provide data entry and regular reports from the Accident, Incident and close call system to Project QSSE Managers and Project Managers to enable actions and close out of events.
- Develop and maintain sharepoint sites and to assist in improving/developing them further
- To produce and maintain presentations, as required;
- Monthly Core Brief
- Safety Stand Downs
- SHE Committee
- To provide periodic reports as required by the QSSE Practice Director
- Regularly monitor and analyse QSE performance and provide commentary on trends and emerging issues.
- Co-ordinate and prepare the monthly, quarterly and annual QSE KPI reports
- Manage external QSE communications and alerts to ensure effective onward internal
- Maintain the QSSE documentation management system
- To create a monthly QSSE Newsletter and bulk upload to client management systems
Atkins develops individuals through a portfolio of training and development activities designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents. These are reviewed with individuals through an annual appraisal process. We actively support staff in achieving corporate membership of relevant institutions.
ATKINS, part of the SNC Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Our Latest Articles