Project Scheduling Co-ordinator
Why join us?
This position is based out of our Vaughn office.
SNC Lavalin GEM Ontario, provides inspection and testing services at various construction site in and around GTA with a pool of over 25 field inspectors that are dispatched to various job site on daily basis.
As a Project scheduling coordinator you will be responsible for contacting clients to obtain work details for scheduling and dispatching of all field inspectors on daily basis.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Taking the lead in developing and maintaining the project schedule(s).
- Contact clients and obtaining the work details to schedule and dispatch all field inspectors on daily basis.
- Communicate in person, on the phone, via testing and email with clients and with our field inspectors, field supervisor, project managers to coordinate activities.
- Prepare reports for operations team and management regarding project scheduling activities.
- Developing schedule variation reports from baseline.
What will you contribute?
- Understanding of basic civil engineering terms and construction
- Minimum 1-2 year work experience in a similar position.
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written).
- Comfortable with computer systems and software
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to details,
- Excellent listening skills
- Positive attitude
- Problem solving ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships with all levels.
What we offer at SNC-Lavalin:
At SNC-Lavalin, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits (ie.: group insurance, retirement savings plan, share purchase plan, continuing education program, etc.).
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Flexible benefits
- Defined contribution pension plan in which SNC-Lavalin contributes
- Work equipment provided according to the season (boot, bib, helmet, gloves, etc.);
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and Development programs, training, career opportunities
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process as required by Company policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Successful applicants will be notified about SNC-Lavalin’s accommodation policies at the time the employment offer is extended, and the information will be shared with new personnel during the onboarding process.
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com