Project Support Officer
Project Support Officer
This is an exciting opportunity for a confident, dedicated Project Support Officer / Bid Specialist based in Bangalore or beyond to work remotely with our Global Win Work team in the Atkins North America. You will be working with a talented team of Bid Specialist professionals, supporting the North America win work team.
We are looking for someone who will execute proposals with the highest attention to detail and be confident to roll out marketing concepts to help us deliver a variety of successful proposals. You will be producing precise responses to tenders & proposals for a variety of engineering, infrastructure, architectural design & Project Management projects.
Your focus will be on producing winning responses to pre-tenders and tenders for project proposals. You will be a strong communicator and a team player, embracing the variety of work and enjoying the buzz of a fast-paced, progressive working environment.
You will have a strong portfolio that showcases excellent attention to detail.
Communication & Verbal Skills:
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Ability to take clear briefs and communicate progress clearly with Market Directors/Sales Directors and sales teams in the North America.
- Able to collaborate and work as a team to earn loyalty and respect.
- Able to define and articulate ideas with clarity.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Marketing/Sales/Commerce or equivalent / Bachelor’s Degree.
- Working closely with the Sales & Win Work Teams in the North America and beyond (if required).
- Customer Relationship Management Systems (VISION)– Managing, maintaining and creating reports.
- Initiating, developing & submitting responses to clients Expression of Interests (EOIs)/Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQs)/Request for Information (RFIs)/Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Develop Capability Statements for proposals as per client specifications and to time deadlines.
- Bid Management Systems – Submission of bids based on company standards and processes.
- Developing/Help to develop bid libraries.
- Evaluating & developing CVs & project case studies based on client requirements.
- Power point presentations for bid submissions.
- Developing/Help in developing impactful graphics (graphs, charts, icons, process flows, etc) to brand guidelines (if required)
- Developing a friendly rapport with colleagues in remote locations
- Look to evolve ways of working and create efficiencies with colleagues on proposals & bids
- Take responsibility to continually develop and learn new technical skills
- Flexible to work at North America timings to ensure better collaboration with the team
- Complete timesheets accurately and on time
- Mandatory: Minimum 1-3 years of professional experience.
- Preferable: Experience in sales & proposal write-up experience across a variety of engineering & consultancy domains.
- Excellent organisational skills and the highest attention to detail
- Confident communication with clients and colleagues
- Work proactively with own initiative and as part of the wider win work community
- Unafraid to challenge, upholding standards and adding value through first-class delivery
- Passionate, driven and wanting to invest in Win Work teams’ vision and culture
- Adaptable and calm under pressure and a real team player
Proactively engage with the Multi-D teams and demonstrable experience where you have had to use initiative and collaborative working.
Experience of working in a multinational consultancy
Working within a team, supporting and learning off others.
Working to set budgets and timescales. Able to assess results and draw conclusions/make
Responsible for care of all equipment, hardware and upkeep of tools
Understanding of commercial aspects of project/program management. Potential to support with costing and business development.
- Able to report in to Management and support leadership of projects and resource
- Good Leadership qualities would be beneficial
- Support in keeping the team productive and be part of workload calls with management in Bangalore and North America teams.
- Where required, support Win Work & Project Support Office Teams’ business development.
- To integrate, coordinate and work with win work colleagues in the North America and other team members in Bangalore
- Delivery/Project Managers
- Practice Head
- Business Head
Outlook or set of values:
We encourage career progression through on the job training, formal training (internal and external)
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs