Property Administrative Assistant (Kitchener, ON)
Property Administrative Assistant (Kitchener, ON)
Why join us?
SNC-Lavalin provides cutting-edge engineering, procurement, construction and financing solutions to projects in more than 100 countries around the world. From the Canadian Arctic to the Southern African region and Australasia, our multicultural workforce is driven by a fierce pride in their work and a pioneering vision.
SNC-Lavalin is truly a global leader in its field and has been chosen to design and build some of the most prestigious projects in the world.
Provide on-site administrative support and facility coordination so that contractual commitments are met as well as keeping site in line with SNC policies and procedures. This is a key role which requires the ability to coordinate multiple activities and communicate effectively.
- Management of Demand Work order calls, emails, requests and related computer systems.
- Management of Key and Access systems.
- Document management of customer/staff paperwork/requests and changes.
- Assist with the general administration of the project agreement in order to meet the associated KPI’s as instructed.
How will you contribute to the team?
To perform this role successfully, the individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Manages service request delivery for Facility Manager by fielding telephone calls and emails for multiple members of the team including the client(s), subcontractors and SNC facilities management team and direct them appropriately.
- Log calls/jobs in CMMS database. Create, allocate, update, review and close all demand work orders and Preventative maintenance work orders per Helpdesk policy SLA including tracking job progress against KPI’s.
- Interfaces with Maintenance Team Leader, Technicians, CSC, PO Coordinator and Project Coordinator in delivery of service requests to meet contract service levels.
- Create Purchase Order requisitions on behalf of Facility Manager for service contracts and other required purchases; receive and manages payment of invoices with Accounting Coordinator.
- Record keeping maintained within accordance to quality standards.
- Manage and Issue ID proxy cards, accesses and keys to all staff, visitors, volunteers and subcontractors.
- Manages service contracts, coordinates Supplier/Contractor set-up and maintains contractor compliance requirements.
- Is involved to a lesser extent in the preparation of financial reports – forecasts, budgets, and other data related to their activities such as the status of various contract expirations and related matters.
- Acts as back-up to and assists Facility Manager with budgeting, reporting and tenant relations.
- Attend weekly conference calls; take, prepare and distribute meeting minutes.
- Coordinate meetings including catering and equipment.
- Maintains and communicates effectively with client and on-site associates and ensure that any areas of concern are addressed promptly and thoroughly.
- Performs ad-hoc administrative functions relating to property management as assigned by Facility Manager.
- Performs routine inspections to ensure contractor performance and property site conditions are in keeping with all company policies, procedures and quality assurance.
What will you contribute?
- High School or College at a minimum.
- Minimum 5 years office related work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Property Management would be preferred.
- Solid understanding of accounting principles.
- Experience in contract management an asset.
- Knowledge of software MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work on several issues at a time.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to obtain federal security clearance.
What we offer at SNC-Lavalin?
At SNC-Lavalin, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes.
- Competitive salary.
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Learning and Development programs, training, career opportunities.
The masculine gender is used only to simplify the wording.
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process as required by Company policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Successful applicants will be notified about SNC-Lavalin’s accommodation policies at the time the employment offer is extended, and the information will be shared with new personnel during the onboarding process.
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. https://www.snclavalin.com
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs