This position is based out of our office Toronto Office.
At SNC-Lavalin, we believe the world-class expertise and unwavering commitment of our employees are the reasons for our success. We value collaboration, integrity, respect and openness above all else, and we empower our people to grow and learn. Join us, as we work to become the world’s most sought-after engineering and infrastructure services firm.
This key role within the Proposal Management team requires a detail-oriented professional who collaborates effectively, with a background in proposal management and hands-on experience with SharePoint – a high energy, team player keen to engage in the tactical execution of a comprehensive business growth plan for our company.
Reporting to the Director, Proposal Management, the Proposal Coordinator will be responsible for supporting responses to Proposal Responses (RFQ, RFP, etc.) and other Sales Documentation, in collaboration with a dispersed team of key contributors and subject matter experts, both in Canada and the USA.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Understands the submission requirements and necessary schedule.
- Organizes, collates, and distributes all proposal documents issued by the client.
- Develops and maintains RFI tracking log.
- Maintains checklists of mandatory forms, signatures and approvals, and track progress to completion.
- Sets up, manages, and administers SharePoint sites for proposal function.
- Provides document support during colour reviews, including tracking and consolidating all comments, inputs and edits for a dispersed team.
- Contribute content library, to ensure high quality of information and improve response time for Business Development opportunities and proposal response.
- Coordinate printing, assembly, binding, and delivery of proposal.
- Collaborate in development of response templates and first response drafts.
- Write and develop clear, persuasive proposal content and other sales materials that are technically correct and clearly convey a compelling story that resonates with the customer and incorporates win themes.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of subject matter experts, including technical, business, commercial, and legal, throughout the proposal process.
- Assist in preparation of resumes, Project Fact Sheets (PFSs) and other proposal attachments and related materials.
What will you contribute?
- University degree in business, communications, marketing, or related field, or combination of education and relevant experience.
- 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in proposal management.
- Proven expertise in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organized, and motivated.
- Ability to influence without authority and work well with a variety of team structures and individuals.
- Ability to multi-task, being flexible and manage multiple projects simultaneously with firm deadlines.
- Client focused; adopting client perspective in all interactions.
- Basic knowledge of operations and maintenance services and construction management in transportation is an asset.
- French fluency is considered an asset but not essential.
What we offer at SNC-Lavalin:
At SNC-Lavalin, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits (ie.: group insurance, retirement savings plan, share purchase plan, continuing education program, etc.).
• Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
• Competitive salary
• Flexible benefits
• Defined contribution pension plan in which SNC-Lavalin contributes
• Work equipment provided according to the season (boot, bib, helmet, gloves, etc.);
• Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• 3 weeks of vacation time
• Learning and Development programs, training, career opportunities
The masculine gender is used only to simplify the wording.
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process as required by Company policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Successful applicants will be notified about SNC-Lavalin’s accommodation policies at the time the employment offer is extended, and the information will be shared with new personnel during the onboarding process
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs