Why join us?
SNC-Lavalin provides cutting-edge engineering, procurement, construction and financing solutions to projects in more than 100 countries around the world. From the Canadian Arctic to the Southern African region and Australasia, our multicultural workforce is driven by a fierce pride in their work and a pioneering vision.
SNC-Lavalin is truly a global leader in its field and has been chosen to design and build some of the most prestigious projects in the world.
Reporting to the Director, Proposal Management, this role requires a detailed-oriented and highly organized professional with a desire to work in a high-energy and fast-paced environment. The Proposal Manager will support the Global Business Development team in a range of Proposal Responses (RFQ, RFP, etc.) and other initiatives, for major social and transportation infrastructure projects in North America.
How will you contribute to the team?
To perform this role successfully, the individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Lead end-to-end process and proposal development for assigned proposals and/or contribute to a proposal under the direction of the Director, Proposal Management.
- Coordinate the planning, development, and production of proposals.
- Lead proposal kick-off, status updates, and colour review meetings.
- Work with a cross-functional team of Business Development, Technical Experts, Commercial/Risk, Legal, Marketing/Proposals, and others.
- Establish proposal schedule, assignment matrices, compliance matrices, and production templates.
- Coordinate development of content other necessary materials from both internal staff and partner organizations as applicable.
- Communicate verbally and in writing with proposal participants to track tasks against the schedule.
- Monitor progress of the proposal process with timely follow-up to ensure internal proposal deadlines are being met.
- Identify/escalate issues that may impact the proposal’s schedule or quality.
- Support efforts to monitor submissions against proposal best practices and industry standards.
- Support clarifications and post-bid submission requirements.
- Participate in development and maintenance of proposal content library.
- Support the development of project fact sheets, case studies and standard materials.
- Lead lessons learned and internal debriefs for assigned proposals.
- Follow established SNC-Lavalin proposal policies and guidelines.
What will you contribute?
- Degree in relevant field, with 7 – 10 years relevant experience including involvement in the proposal process.
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office tools and In Design.
- Strong project management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Teamwork and communications abilities to work with many people at all levels to coordinate assignments and assemble necessary documents on strict client deadlines.
- Excellent written and spoken English, with ability to correct grammar, spelling, punctuation and narrative flow.
- Background in major projects and / or P3 an asset.
What we offer at SNC-Lavalin?
At SNC-Lavalin, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits (ie.: group insurance, retirement savings plan, share purchase plan, continuing education program, etc.).
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes.
- Competitive salary.
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits.
- Learning and Development programs, training, career opportunities.
The masculine gender is used only to simplify the wording.
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process as required by Company policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Successful applicants will be notified about SNC-Lavalin’s accommodation policies at the time the employment offer is extended, and the information will be shared with new personnel during the onboarding process.
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. https://www.snclavalin.com
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs