Quality Audit Coordinator
Quality Audit Coordinator
The Quality Audit Coordinator is responsible for delivering an effective administrative service across the EDPM Audit Service, reporting to the EDPM Head of Quality Auditing. They will support in managing audit related meetings and committees, coordinating the planning of high-risk audit meetings, managing the administration around closing out findings, producing defined audit reports, as well as conducting telephone/ online audits for low risk projects.
The Quality Audit Coordinator will work closely with the wider Quality Audit team to support in the planning, preparation and support of the close out of findings and sharing of lessons learned as directed by the Head of Auditing. They will be expected to support the delivery of an effective audit service by providing a full administration service.
- To support in the organisation of the annual external ISO accreditation audit visits.
- To support in organising improvement project update meetings associated with non-conformances identified as part of the audit programme.
- To organise and support the planning of the EDPM Central Quality Audit Steering Committee and the EDPM Quality Audit Service Review team meetings.
- To manage the production of the Actions and Decisions logs in relation to meetings and support in the close out of actions in a timely manner
- To manage the delivery of Audit reporting in a timely and planned manner
- To support in maintaining the EDPM Audit Programme schedule
- To work with Senior Auditors to support the close out of findings
- Follow internal Quality audit procedures for audit planning, delivery and follow-up
- Deliver low-risk audits within defined key performance targets, set by the Audit Lead
- Prepare and communicate low-risk audit reports
- Coordinate trainings and certifications related to quality audits and BMS
- Support on the close out of findings supported and directed by Senior Auditors
- Accountable for confidential treatment of records and information they have access to as part of their role as auditor
- Organised, articulate and analytical
- Approachable and willing to provide a client focussed service
- Confident in developing new skills and willing to turn their hand to new experiences
- Comfortable using own initiative to deliver on required outcomes
- Experienced in using Microsoft Teams; Excel; PowerPoint; Word; Outlook
- Awareness of ISO 9001 standard
- Confident in adapting to new technology
- Experience of managing and organising meetings
- Excellent communicator, able to quickly build strong relationship and trust
- Eye for detail; able to structure reports and meeting outcomes to meet business needs
- Motivated to deliver to a high standard, taking pride in the quality of their work
- Able to process large volumes of information, identify and differentiate critical information
- Able to priorities a high workload and manage multiple stakeholders effectively
- Experience of delivering to tight deadlines
- Keen to build networks and collaborate across all levels of the organisation
- Client focussed and service orientated
- Positive attitude to delivering outcomes
- Willing to learn and develop new skills
- Ambitious to use the experience to build competency and capability
- Able to contribute to the overall effectiveness of the team, whilst being able to self-manage and motivate
- Determined and motivated by challenging targets
- Work to high personal levels of integrity
- Ability to work well within a global team environment
Location – UK based
The location within the UK is flexible.
Kindly note this is 18 months secondment role and your grade and compensation will remain the same.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs