This vacancy has now expired... why not:
The Quality Engineer position develops and implements optimal, cost-effective processes and methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards; recommends and implements improvements to production processes, methods and controls; manages the resolution of manufacturing quality issues
Flexible working options may be considered including part-time working or job-share arrangements
• Utilizes Six Sigma and Quality Engineers tools including: Statistical Process Control, Control Charts, Process Capability Studies, Reliability Modeling, etc. to test, control, and report on incoming and outgoing product.
• Supports the enhancement and implementation of related quality/business system (ISO 9001); internal auditing, document control, corrective action, customer complaint processing, and continuous improvement activities.
• Ensures integrity of Quality System processes (e.g. CA/PA, internal audits, etc.) in order to maintain facility certifications.
• Improves manufacturing processes and methods for cost-reduction, quality improvement and efficiency.
• Leads Continuous Improvement projects
• Represents Quality on cross-functional teams.
• Ensure Quality Training is performed, completed and documented
• Maintain required Project/Job Quality Records and Documentation
• Ensure compliance with Project Codes, Specifications, Drawings and API/ISO/ASME Standards
• Assists in contractor capability reviews
• Ensures all devices requiring calibration are within tolerance and calibrations occur in accordance to industry best practice and or client requirements
ATKINS, part of the SNC Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.