Do you enjoy leading and working as part of a diverse team, encouraging personal development of your team and identifying and implementing business improvements and efficiencies? Do you enjoy engaging with internal and external customers? Do you enjoy problem solving and seeking resolution to Project demands? Are you energised by balancing and prioritising your activities and workload in order to satisfy multiple workstreams?
If so we are looking for you to manage our team of Quality professionals and Document Controllers
- Maintenance of QMS to ISO 9001:2015
- To provide Quality Management support to Projects.
- To define, create, develop, update and maintain the Project Quality Management policies and procedures.
- To provide Quality Management governance across all Projects.
- To provide direction to the Project quality management communities as appropriate.
- To work as part of the Project management team in discharging duties that will enable effective engineering delivery across all directorates or business streams.
- To ensure regular Quality Audits are conducted in accordance with the Project quality procedures.
- To ensure that quality plans are generated by the Projects and that they are regularly monitored.
- To promote a culture of continuous improvement with regard to project delivery encouraging a ‘plan, do, check and improve’ approach.
- Other activities as required
- Degree-level qualified/HND
- Trained and experienced auditor
- Experience in the application of relevant quality / environmental / occupational safety management system standards (ISO 9001/ISO 14001/ISO 45001). Knowledge of the requirements of GS-R-3 (management systems for nuclear installations)
- Nuclear Project delivery and construction experience
- Experience of continuous improvement tools and techniques
- Able to interact and influence at all levels in the organisation and in Clients/Third party organisations
- Extensive experience as a Quality Manager/Engineer
- Desirable Requirements
- Understanding of NDT techniques.
- Membership of an appropriate Engineering or Technical Professional Institute
- Experience of design assurance.
ATKINS, part of the SNC Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Atkins recognise that there are many well qualified people who are looking to further their career, but who cannot commit to full time employment.
We support flexible working arrangements and are interested to discuss how we can accommodate individual requirements.
Quality ManagerYou might know us for the great work we do across our wide variety of projects. We're proud to say it's thanks to our people's diversity of thought, expertise and knowledge. And when yo
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs